Personal Lines Administrative Assistant
Alliance Insurance Group is a dynamic, growing, independent insurance agency in Golden, Colorado seeking an Administrative Assistant in our Personal Lines Department. This position is full-time 8-5 Monday-Friday, though we do close shop an hour early on Fridays. While this is an entry-level position to start, the ideal candidate will seek to grow into a more specialized Personal Lines Account Manager position over time. What do we do? We meet the vast needs of our clientele by packaging superior insurance programs for individuals and businesses with sophisticated insurance needs. We are specialized insurance consultants assisting clients in various areas including, but not limited to: Home, Auto, Fine Arts, Excess Liability and any other types of Personal Insurance. Alliance is proud of our team of hardworking staff members dedicated and passionate about the success of each of the team members.
The Administrative Assistant in Personal Lines / Back Up Receptionist will provide ongoing support to all facets of the Alliance Insurance operation including the sales, Account Managers, and marketing teams as well as the Associate Agencies, Health and Benefits and Business Solutions business units.
The ideal candidate will:
* Assist the Personal Lines Account Manager in processing endorsements, cancellations, and any data entry.
* Learn the insurance ecosystem to assist in projects supporting personal and some small business insurance operations. This includes understanding customers, carriers, lines, policies, products and processes involved in the daily operation of an insurance agency.
* Additional administrative duties including, but not limited to: welcoming visitors, data entry in the EPIC system, filing, scanning, and appointment setting. Receptionist back up and other duties as requested.
Associate’s Degree or High School Diploma preferred
1-3 years of office experience required
* Ability to communicate clearly and in a professional manner.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to think critically.
* Team player with strong collaborative and people skills that is also able to work efficiently independently.
* Ability to prioritize work and manage competing demands in a fast-paced, often changing, environment.
* Ability to effectively present information, interact, and respond to managers, clients/customers, vendors, as well as the public.
* Strong computer skills in a Windows-based environment including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Willingness to learn industry-specific software programs.
* Quick learner who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
* Insurance industry knowledge a plus.
Please respond with your name, number, email address, resume and a short description of yourself and your professional goals.